All players must adhere to the following NYAC rules:
1) All players must have status, of either full member, athletic member, or privilege card status. No player is to represent NYAC without status. Any deviation from this can result in the suspension of the sport.
2) PC cards are good for one year, upon expiration; the athletes are expected to become athletic members. All conditions of a Privilege Card must be adhered to.
3) All requests for field or facility use must be approved by the Athletic Department and Travers Island management.
4) All receipts must be compiled and forwarded to the Chairman. No one is to receive any funding whatsoever from the Club if they are not a member or PC registered. All funding must be cleared through club appropriation and approved by the chairman.
5) All sports must have an acceptable ratio of full and athletic members to privilege card holders. All sports will be judged by the amount of their athletic members becoming full members.
6) Significant attendance by team members is expected at the All Sports Dinners, Athlete's Reception, and other special events. All athletes are expected to show support for other team's events whenever possible.