14th Annual NYAC Athlete’s Fund Golf Tournament
Winged Foot Golf Club - Monday, August 19th, 2013
The day includes breakfast, lunch, cocktail reception and dinner, as well as
on-course refreshments. We will conclude the day with a Silent Auction and
Raffle Prize drawing. Sponsorship levels are available for two Mid-Day sessions
and are as follows:
$25,000 Platinum Sponsor $11,000 Eagle Sponsor
($11,200 is tax-deductible) ($6,800 is tax-deductible)
- Three (3) foursomes - One (1) foursome
- $200 Pro-Shop credit per player - $150 Pro-Shop credit per player
- Extra 9 holes in alternate session - Extra 9 holes in alternate session
- Recognition in Athlete's Fund Brochure - Recognition in Athlete's Fund Brochure
- Three (3) hole signs - Two (2) hole signs
- Recognition at Reception - Recognition at Reception
- Golf Gifts for each participant - Golf Gifts for each participant
- Course of your choice - Course of your choice
$7,400 Birdie Sponsor $1,850 Individual Player
($3,200 is tax-deductible) ($800 is tax-deductible)
- One (1) foursome - Individual golfing spot
- $100 Pro-Shop credit per player - $100 Pro-Shop credit
- Recognition in Athlete's Fund Brochure - Golf Gifts
- One (1) hole sign
- Recognition at Cocktail Reception ALL NET-PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT THE
- Golf Gifts for each participant NYAC ATHLETE’S FUND –
SERVING UNDERPRIVILEGED INNER-CITY
YOUTHS AND NYAC ATHLETES
In order to reserve golfing spot(s), please send a 50% deposit of your
sponsorship fee to: NYAC Athlete’s Fund, 180 Central Park South,
Room 822, New York, NY 10019. Should you have any questions,
please call Carolina Valerio at (212) 767-7042. Please note that no
foursomes will be "held" without a deposit after May 24, 2013.
Balance of payments are due no later than June 28, 2013.
All net-proceeds will benefit the NYAC Athlete's Fund - serving
underprivileged inner-city youths and NYAC athletes.
Refund Policy: Should you be unable to attend, we will refund 100% of payments made until
May 31, 2013, 50% of payments until July 12, 2013, and 0% thereafter. Should the tournament
be cancelled for any reason, the NYAC Athlete’s Fund will try to re-schedule on an alternate date.
Should we be unable to mutually agree on an alternate date with Winged Foot Golf Club, all
players will receive a 100% refund of their payments made to date.
Schedule of Day
7:30am – 11am
7:30am – 11am
7am Breakfast opens
Putting Green and Driving Range open
11:30am Lunch Buffet opens
6pm Dinner Buffet opens
* Eagle/Platinum Sponsors may tee-off to play an additional 9 holes starting at 8:30am.
Caddie gratuities are the obligation of the players. Please note that Eagle/Platinum
Sponsors must call (212) 767-7042 no later that August 6th to advise us whether you'd
like to play the extra 9 holes!
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Golf Shirts* - $15,000
Putting Green - $ 3,000
Golfers’ Gifts* - $ 6,000-$10,000
Driving Range - ESPN
Trophies/Prizes - $ 5,000
Display Signs - $ 3,000
(Raffle, Auction, Door Prizes & Winners)
Golf Hats* - The Mulholland Group, LLC
Golf Balls (250 sleeves)* - Nouveau Elevetors
Golf Balls (250 sleeves)* - $3,000
Items marked with an asterix (*) are being given out to all attendees
free of charge and therefore represent an excellent advertising opportunity
for any business.
For details on our corporate sponsorship opportunities
please call the NYAC Athlete’s Fund office at (212) 767-7042.